Women aren’t difficult to read. But most guys just go wrong in reading then and while trying to seduce a girl, they try too hard and blow their chances, say all the wrong things at the wrong time, or they make their intentions clear too early into the attraction stage
Usually, the issue is that you haven’t seized the moment to create a physical connection. Start with the small gestures and escalate progressively to intimate touching. Remember that the more personal you get, the more chemistry, attraction, and trust you will create.
When you are on a first date pay attention to your body language, conversation, and touch. This bit of advice will set you off on the right foot when trying to flirt successfully. Women want men to make them feel desired and wanted. Keep strong eye contact so that they know you’re paying attention.
So know we go to to 11 ways to talk with girls.
These are several ways of how to talks a girl that I will meet her! But from that, I have selected 11 ways, that I’m telling to you today.
- Look into to her eyes: – Here’s one that’s, even more, simple. When you are putting your hand on her, whether you are caressing or squeezing…or petting or holding or any other kind of touching…Look into her eyes as you are doing it. I think you will find that it makes a vast difference.
- Shake Hand: – When introducing yourself, shake hands and hold for a long time. Talk to her and get to know her better.
- Be Likable: – If you want to impress a girl, this is an important stage. Talk to her frequently, and try to bond over something that both of you find interesting. If you ever notice that she takes a while to get back to you, you really need to talk about something else to keep things interesting. After that all stuff you get the way to go over.
- Detach yourself from outcome: – There’s a difference between perceived outcome and what actually happens. How many times have you worried about a worst- case situation only to find out that it turned out much better than you anticipated?If I don’t expect any outcome from whatever I’m doing, then I can be in the present moment and adjust accordingly. So anyway come over the fear and start a conversation.
- If you feel the fear: – The best ways to overcome fear is to do it repeatedly. Push yourself through the fear and it will start to feel more natural. For example, when I feel terrified of approaching someone, I think back to a calming moment or a moment that made me laugh. Then, the fear didn’t feel more. So before going to approaching this is the way to overcome fear.
- Make them laugh: – People enjoy talking with others who make them laugh. So get out of your head and don’t take anything too seriously—just have fun with it! “We cannot really love anybody with whom we never laugh.”
- Be bold and look ahead: – If her body language is positive, you can look ahead and talk about other things you could do together in the future. Admittedly, you do not want to rush too far ahead and scare her off, but if she’s enjoying herself, chances are she’ll be curious to see what other great adventures you have in store for her. When you’re friendly to someone, they’ll most often be friendly back.
- Try to discover core passion: – If she continuously talking on one topic then ask more question about that. If you find a keyword that helps you figure out their interest, try to talk about that.
- Ask a unique question: – Ask a question that question makes you a way. Example – traveled anywhere special. A tricky way to spark a girl’s interest is by asking about her past travel destinations and where she intends on visiting in the future.
- Go out and smile: – Smiling gives a good first impression. Practice in the mirror. Then smile to the world. Many people relaxed when I smiled first. When I continued smiling throughout the conversation, they smiled back and really opened themselves up to deeper conversation.
- Speak in headlines, not stories: – Your story will attract the right girl; you just have to know how to tell it. Girl’s brains are wired differently than ours. So avoid deep story and go for the main one.
So often we only have a short time to learn the way to talk with a girl, and when this doesn’t happen it results in dates that go nowhere. When you master conversation with a girl, you have the power to make every meeting or date the best it can possibly be. So start practicing and have fun!
Image courtesy of photo stock at freedigitalphotos.net