For single men, meeting women is one of the hardest things. As you broaden your social circle and spectrum of activities, you’ll have no shortage of girls to connect with, But what if you are not that social or you lacked the social circle he desired.
You can find girls everywhere, not just at the bar. Why not have some fun and meet women as a side effect? Try…
Dance class. There’s always a high feminine-to-male ratio and you’ll learn how to bust a move.
- Board recreation or trivia nights.
- Rock hiking.
- At happy hour.
- Improv groups and acting classes. You’ll practice how to riff with new people, speak clearly, and internalize confident body language.
- Music concerts and shows. I’ve met a lot of great girls at pop and rock shows over the years.
- Language tutorial classes.
- Cooking, portray, or creative writing classes. They’re very hands-on and you often get paired up, allowing you to break the ice effortlessly.
- Indoor games club.
- Running, hiking, biking, or other athletic groups. In most cities there are social sports clubs you can join.
- Special museum nights. At the Museum of Fine Arts. You listen to music, drink alcohol, and look at fine art with other people.
- Anime, comic, food, and drink conventions. The craft beer festival this year had delicious brews and gorgeous women everywhere. Plus, everyone’s in a good mood.
- Community service, volunteering, and church groups.
- The Grocery Store.
- The Dog Park.
- An Athletic Event.
- Library or bookstores.
If you need additional ideas, check out Meetup.com or Google “[city] event calendar”.
By doing things that make YOU happy (like the above or your own) you will…
- Join a community of friends and have local connections. starting conversations with new folks.
- Spend more time approaching. Girls at social events are regularly extra polite and friendly than on the bar.
- Use commonalities to fuel dialog. When you’re both inquisitive about the identical thing, talking comes naturally.
- Stay motivated. If you’re enjoying yourself, you’ll be passionate and energized. While I like the bar, many guys don’t. They become frustrated, miserable, and give up going out to socialize.
- Learn new useful new techniques and fuel your inner alpha with time. A capable and cultured man always has a good story to tell.
- Develop outcome independence. Your center of attention will shift from being “on the prowl” to only having an amazing time. That non-needy mentality radiates to ladies and, therefore, attracts them extra.
I guarantee this plan of motion will-will let you get out of a rut and move you into a more satisfying lifestyle
So instead of dwelling on “I need to meet more women” consider, “I need to create a social life that I love.” if you take charge of your free time, you’ll have an abundance of romantic opportunities.