For some reason, most people forget that language is a SECONDARY way of communicating. It’s to be used when there’s no faster way. Women are master of using body language for communication and they also have an amazing quality to describe what’s going on with a person by looking at them, if you don’t, believe me, ask one you close female friend, if you want to create an um forgettable image then you need to have an attractive and SEXY body language here I’ve written some amazing body language tips for men that will help you have a little change in your style.
“Don’t walk as if you rule the world, walk as if you don’t care who rules the world!”
For some reason, most people forget that language is a SECONDARY way of communicating. It’s to be used when there’s no faster way.
When two people are communicating face-to-face, most of the communication are happening through body language and voice tone, while very little through the actual words.
Studies show that as little as 7% of what you communicate is done verbally while your body language and voice tone make up the other 93%. So which do you think is more powerful when dealing with women?
Right, right… your body language and voice tone.
Some basic body language tactic you need to remember:-
Many people agree that women are far more sensitive to body language than men are.
Women Prefer boys with a confident, bordering on arrogant.
So how do you have that sexy attractive body language?
Well! first walk upright, hold your head up, and hold your shoulders back.
Next, SLOW DOWN your movements and make slower, calculated gestures
I’ve tried a lot of different variations in this area, and I’ve found that by SLOWING DOWN, I create mystery and intrigue. I practiced it personally by walking Slowly in a mysterious way, I use to change my gestures, how fast I turn my head, how fast I talk, and even how fast I blink.
Also, start taking up more space and opening up your physiology. If you’re seated, keep your legs and arms uncrossed. When your legs are crossed it shows her that you are not open or read for conversation. Keep your legs far apart and your shoulders back. Don’t lean forward; lean back. This might sound a little far out to some people, but these LITTLE details make all the difference when dealing with a woman.
Sometimes, create a pause and combine pauses with serious looks, you will create an air of power and confidence.
Also, if you learn to use a seductive voice tone and body language in regular conversation, you will find that you can get girls talking about random things like weather as well. pause often. It will do wonders for your communication style.
When she’s talking or saying something try to listen to it carefully have a full concentration this will make her feel good, give expression according to what she is saying and encourage her to keep going and will also help you to keep up with the conversation.
Don’t OVERDO many gestures this will show that you are over excited.
The more you do the more you will be perfect. It’s really surprising that women really have a body language senses they pick up every single detail. Humans connect verbally but more so non-verbally, through body language, emotions observed physically, eye contact, vocal infection.
READ MORE: How to IMPRESS a Girl
6 tips to have a SEXY body language!
- Place your feet slightly wider apart than natural; this will stop you from shifting your weight and will help you stand like this for long periods of time.
- Do not touch you face, fidget, or fiddle. this makes you look nervous which is very unattractive. Instead, keep hands by your sides, placing your thumbs between the index and middle fingers. This removes your fingers from constantly moving.
- Whatever you do never look down, this makes you look nervous and UNSEXY. Instead, look in the eyes. It has even been proven that looking down can have a bad effect on your mental state.
- Make a slowly and smoothly head movement. Smoothness and lack of fidgety movements are the main factors to look interesting!
- Walk a little more slowly and smoothly. A sense of quiet confidence is given off just by behaving more comfortably and smoothly. This will give an HIGH-STATUS attitude.
- Whilst holding a drink, hold it down by your side. It is a blocking action to hold a drink in front of your chest.
This amazing tips on BODY LANGUAGE will help you in any situation. You will instantly make a better first impressions, allowing you to stand out of the crowd, if you appear confident and composed just by following the above rules, you will have a TONS of SEXY girls around you and you will impress HOT and SEXY girls instantly!
So how can you achieve this starting from today?